The annals of Sardanapalus. A double transliteration, translation, commentary and concordance of the cuneiform text.. (1887)

fullscreen
Author: Ashurbanipal, King of Assyria, fl. 668-627 B.C; Adler, Cyrus, 1863-1940
Subject: Cuneiform inscriptions; Assyria -- History Sources
Publisher: Baltimore
Digitizing sponsor: Sloan Foundation
Book contributor: The Johns Hopkins University Sheridan Libraries
Collection: jhu_dissertations; americana; Johns_Hopkins_University

Thesis (Ph. D.)--Johns Hopkins University, 1887

Will digitize

Average Rating: 1.00 out of 5 stars

Reviewer: sopitezzzz - 1.00 out of 5 stars - December 14, 2010
Subject: very disappointed
I hope to God that this book didn't get thrown away. The pdf copy of it is so bad that you can't even read a single page. What we have here a something of the sort equivalent to the burning of the alexandrian library in ancient egypt. I just hope this can be reentered into the archive and not lost forever. This is such a travisty that I have shed many tears over it. This is serious. we need a new posting of this book and we need it now. Please do something about it. Thanks a faithful user of archive . org

Selected metadata

Scanningcenter: maryland
Mediatype: texts
Identifier-bib: 31151026764302